TeamRaiser Team Summary Report
View a Sample of this Report
The TeamRaiser Team Summary Report tracks the fundraising registration and donation performance statistics for teams and individual members within teams that were formed within the TeamRaisers. You can also show the team information by company.
You can report on all Teams within a specific TeamRaiser, or you can filter your report to show the Teams within similar TeamRaisers grouped together by Security Category, Type, or Fiscal Year.
Note: This report does not gather information if you did not allow participants to form teams.
[Return to Managing TeamRaiser Reports]
Using the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report
Use the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report to show:
- Comparison of statistics between:
- Teams within a company
- Team members within a company
- Participants registered in each team
- Donors who gave gifts either online or offline to each team
- Donations received by each team
- Donations per registered participant on each team
- Registration fees collected for each team
- Online processed donations for each team
- Confirmed offline donations collected for each team
- Unconfirmed donations yet to be collected or recorded as confirmed for each team
- Expected donations, which is the total between the online processed, confirmed offline, and unconfirmed donations, that each team will contribute to the TeamRaiser
- Per online processed donation for each team
- Per offline donation received and recorded as confirmed for each team
To track the statistics by:
[Back to Top of Page]
Running the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report
To run the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report:
- From the navigation bar, click Data Management and then click Reports from the drop-down list displayed. The Report Selection page displays.
- Click the plus sign (+) beside the TeamRaiser Reports folder. The available TeamRaiser reports display.
- Click the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report. The Configure Report Options page displays.
- If the:
- Internal Name drop-down list displays, click the name of the TeamRaiser from the drop-down list.
- Or, the set of Select a Specific TeamRaiser and Select a Set of Team Raisers radio buttons display, to run the report on a:
- Specific TeamRaiser, leave the Select a Specific TeamRaiser radio button selected.
- Or, set of TeamRaisers:
- Click the Select a set of TeamRaisers radio button. Three new drop-down lists display.
- To run this report to show information for TeamRaisers:
- In the default category shown in the Security Category drop-down list, leave Administrators only selected or click a different option from the drop-down list.
- Of a specific Type, select the appropriate option from the Type drop-down list.
- Of a specific fiscal year, select the appropriate option from the Fiscal Year drop-down list.
- To show the teams for a specific company, click into the Company Name field and enter the name.
- In the Detailed Information for Team Members section:
- Leave the default Show only the team summary radio button selected.
- Or,, click the Show all team members as well as team summary radio button to add extra rows of information about each participant on the team.
- In the Company Totals section:
- Leave the Do not summarize by company radio button selected.
- Or, click the Show company summary as well as team summary radio button to add extra rows of information to this report.
- For Dates:
- Leave the default Predefined Date Range radio button selected and All Dates displayed in the drop-down menu to generate the information up to the current date.
- Or, click the Predefined Date Range drop-down list and select the appropriate option.
Note: If your Fiscal Year is not the same as the calendar year, the value will typically be defined during system set up with the FISCAL_YEAR_START_MONTH site option. Contact Convio Support if you need more information.
- Or, click the Custom Date Range radio button and use the drop-down menus to set specific dates.
- For Label for this report, enter a descriptive name that will help distinguish this TeamRaiser Team Summary Report from other TeamRaiser Team Summary Reports in the Report Results list. If you do not enter a label, TeamRaiser Team Summary displays as the title in the Report Results list.
- Click the Submit Report button. The Report Result List opens with Queued as the Status of the report.
- Click the Refresh button and wait until the Status changes to Completed. (You may need to click this button more than one time to run larger reports.)
- Click the:
(View) icon to display the report on your computer. (You can save or print the report from the displayed view.)
(Print) icon to display the report in a printer-friendly format.
(Download) icon to download this report to your local computer or a shared network resource and save it as a comma separated value (CSV) file.
(Remove) icon to delete the report if you no longer need it.
[Back to Top of Page]
Viewing the TeamRaiser Team Summary Report
The TeamRaiser Team Summary Report displays in the Report Viewer with the report label across the top and the Report Date timestamp immediately below it. If you have not entered a label, the system uses the report name (Team Summary Report) as its title.
On the report page, you can click the:
- Add to My Reports link to way for you to run this report again directly from the My Reports section from the Report Selection page or your Administrator Home Page. To save the shortcut link, click the My Reports link to display a pop-up page, enter any new title or description information about this report, and then click the Save button to close the pop-up and create the link. When you click the report shortcut link from either place, the Report Results list page displays directly (without displaying the Report Selection or Configuration page) and you can view, print, or download the report using the actions in the Report Results list.
- Add results to group link to add the participants listed in this report to an existing group or create a new group from this participant list. For example, you can make a TR1Participants2004 group to use as the target group to email about the next TeamRaiser event.
- (Print) icon to display the report in a printer-friendly format. This icon displays on both the top and bottom of the report.
- (Download) icon to download this report to your local computer or a shared network resource and save it as a comma separated value (CSV) file. This icon displays on both the top and bottom of the report.
The following table shows the report columns of the report when viewed online. Note that additional columns may appear in the downloaded version of this report.
To display a sample of this report in a separate window, click here.
||Name of the TeamRaiser event|
Displays if the Show company summary as well as team summary radio button is selected on the Configure options page; otherwise if the Show only team summary radio button is selected, no column displays.
|Name of the company|
||Name of each team associated with the company|
||Name of the Division associated with the team|
Displays if the Show only team summary radio button is selected on the Configure options page.
|Number of people who registered with the team;|
Or, Name of each participant registered with each team
||Monetary amount of the registration fees collected for this team|
|Online Fundraising columns|
|Online Donations Processed
||Monetary amount of gifts paid with credit cards online in support of participants on each team|
|Pending Sustaining Donations
Displays if the donation form allows sustaining donations
|Monetary amount of gifts that will be made at specific time intervals to the TeamRaiser funds for participants on each team|
|Total Online Donations
||Total monetary amount of the previous two columns (Online Donations Processed + the Pending Sustaining Donations)|
|Offline Fundraising columns|
|Confirmed Offline Donations
||Monetary amount of the cash, check, and credit-card donations received that have been recorded into the system and confirmed as received for participants on this team|
|Unconfirmed Offline Donations
||Monetary amount of cash, check, and credit-card donations yet to be collected or recorded as received by or for participants on this team|
|Total Offline Donations
||Total monetary amount of the previous two columns (Confirmed Offline Donations + Unconfirmed Offline Donations)|
|Online and Offline columns|
|Total Confirmed Donations
||Total monetary amount when the gifts paid with credit cards online is added to the amount of cash, check, and credit-card payments received offline and recorded as confirmed received for participants on this team (Online Donations Processed + Confirmed Offline Donations)|
|Total Expected Donations
||Total monetary amount when the total monetary amount of the online gifts is added to the total monetary amount of both the confirmed and unconfirmed offline gifts for participants on this team (Total Online Donations + Total Offline Donations)|
|Total Confirmed (Donations + Fees)
||Total monetary amount when all confirmed gifts (paid with credit cards online and offline gifts received, recorded, and confirmed) are added to the registration fees collected for participants on this team (Online Donations Processed + Confirmed Offline Donations + Registration Fees)|
|Total Expected (Donations + Fees)
||Total monetary amount when all online and offline gifts are added to the registration fees collected for participants on this team (Total Expected Donations + Registration Fees)|
|Performance Statistics columns|
|Number of Donors
||Number of people who have made donations to the TeamRaiser participants on this team|
|Number of Donations
||Number of gifts made to the TeamRaiser participants on this team|
|Average Online Donation
||Monetary amount when the online donations processed and pending sustaining donations is divided by the number of donors who made online gifts or sustaining payment pledges to participants on this team (Total Online Donations / number of online donors)1|
|Average Offline Donation
||Monetary amount when the total amount of offline donations is divided by the donors who made offline gifts or pledges to participants on this team (Total Offline Donations / number of offline donors)1|
|Donations per Registrant
||Average number of gifts taken in by each person who registered on this team (Number of Donations / Number of Registrants)|
1 The number of online donors as well as offline donors is not shown on the report. The Number of Donors column shows the total number of donors and does not differentiate between the donors who made online gifts and the donors whose gifts were made offline.