Adding More Tickets or Registrations
After you have purchased tickets or registered for an event, you can purchase more tickets or registrations in a separate order. When you display the Ticket Purchase or Registration page, your original order is shown on the page along with a new area to purchase more tickets or registrations.
Step 1: Log In
Log in to your constituent user account on our site.
Step 2: Display the Event Details Page
Click the event link and click the Event Details link.
Step 3: Display the Purchase Page
Click the appropriate Purchase Tickets, or Register Online button.
Note that your original purchase is displayed on this page along with another area to purchase additional items, including adding a donation.
Step 4: Specify the Number of Each Item You Want to Purchase
In the Quantity field for each items displayed, enter the number of that item you want to purchase.
(1) Click the name link of an item to view additional information about it, including the number available and the Order Limit to determine the maximum number of the item you can purchase at one time.
(2) The cost information fields update as you work with the page.
Step 5: Optionally, Enter an Additional Gift or Donation
If the Additional Gift field displays, optionally enter the monetary amount of a donation you want to give to the mission of the organization.
Step 6: Display Billing Information Page
Click Next Step.
Step 7: Enter Your Billing Information
- If you have not logged in, enter your first and last name in the Name fields and your email address in the Email Address field.
- Enter the billing address information in the appropriate fields.
- For Credit Card Information:
- Click the radio button that represents your credit card.
- Click into the Credit Card Number field and enter the card number. You can enter spaces or simply type all of the numbers and letters.
- Optionally, click into the CVV Number field and enter the appropriate card verification number (typically printed on the back of your card).
- If displayed (for Switch/Solo cards), click into the Issue Number field and enter the appropriate information.
- Click the Expiration Date drop-down lists and click the appropriate month and year when the card expires.
Step 8: Confirm and Process Your Purchase
- Click Next Step.
- On the Verification page that displays, check to be sure the information is correct.
- Click Process. The Ticketing Confirmation page displays.
Step 9: Print or Save the Confirmation Page
Send this page to your local printer or save it on your local drive for future reference. Be sure to follow any other instructions on this page.