Manually Adding a Contact to Your Participant Center Contacts List
You can easily add a contact manually to the Contacts list in your
Step 1: Display the Contacts List Page
After accessing your Participant Center Home page, click Add Contacts from the navigation on the right side of the page (or, click the EMAIL from the top navigation and click Contacts from the right navigation on the Compose Message page that displays.)
Step 2: Display the Contact Information Fields
Click Add single contact from the navigation on the right side of the page.
Step 3: Enter the Contact Information and Add the Person
Click into the appropriate fields to enter the first name, last name, and email address of the person and then click Add.
- The default number of contacts per page is 25 and can be changed by selecting a different number from the drop down list at the bottom of the page.
- To change the way the contacts are displayed, you can click the column header:
- Name to display the contact list in reverse alpha-order (that is, sorting Z to A). Clicking Name again will put the list back into alphabetical order.
- Email to display the contact list in alphabetical order of email addresses. Clicking Email again will sort the list into reverse alpha-ordering of the email addresses.
- Amount to display the contact list by highest to lowest donation amounts made by the donors (and alphabetical at the end for non-donors). Clicking Amount again will sort the list into lowest to highest donors.