Using the Team Progress Page in the Participant Center
The Team Progress page displays with several sections to help you monitor how well your team is progressing with their fundraising:
- Gift Summary section that shows the number and monetary amount of the gifts made on behalf of your team to date. If the Enter Team Gifts Received Offline link is visible in the right corner of this area, you can enter a gift payment (or, promise) that someone gives directly to you to support the fundraising efforts of your team. For assistance, refer to Entering a Gift that Someone Gives To You.
- Team Progress section that typically displays with status indicator (such as the thermometer) and a chart that shows how close the team is to the fundraising goal set when the captain registered.
- Team Roster section lists the names and email addresses of the members of this team plus the number and monetary amount of gifts that they have raised. You can click the Send an email to your team link or an individual email address to send that teammate an email. For assistance, refer to Sending Email from the Participant Center.
- Team Gifts lists any gifts made directly to the team (if this feature is enabled). From this list, you can click the:
- Print List link to display a printer-friendly format (that is, only the important information displays not the page wrapper navigation and artwork or the graphics on the page) and use the standard print functions from your browser to print it
- Download List link to save the gift history as a comma separated values (CSV) file on your local computer or a shared network resource. More fields (the donor postal address, phone number, and message if enabled) may display in this version of the list.
- Email address of the donor to send the person an email. For assistance, refer to Sending Email from the Participant Center.
If you are the Team Captain, the page may also contain the View Team Performance Report link and the editable Team Summary, Description and Photo sections . For assistance, refer to Leading the Team as a Team Captain.