Providing Your Billing Information
If you are a registered user and have logged in, most of the billing information will be automatically filled in by the system. You can skip Step 2 -3 and go to Step 4 to supply your payment information.
Step 1: Enter Your Name Information If It is Blank
Typically, you must only fill in your First Name
and Last Name.
Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, or Dr. before your first name, click the Title drop-down menu and click the appropriate option.
- Sr, Jr, III, or IV behind your last name, click the Suffix drop-down menu and click the appropriate option.
Step 2: Enter Your Email Address If It is Blank
Click into the Email Address field and enter your email address.
Step 3: Enter Your Billing Address If It is Blank
- Click into the Address 1 field and enter the number and street name for your residence.
- Optionally, click into the Address 2 field and enter any other residence information (such as apartment or suite number).
- Click into the City field and enter the city in which your residential address is located.
- Click the State/Province drop-down menu and select the appropriate state or province that corresponds to your residential information.
- Click into the Zip/Postal Code field and enter the five or nine number code that that corresponds to your residential information.
- Optionally, click the Country drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
Step 4: Enter Your Payment Information
From the Select a Payment Type drop-down menu, click the appropriate option
and complete any information required.
For example, to pay:
- With your credit card:
- Click the appropriate Credit Card type radio button to indicate which credit card you will be using to pay for any Setup Fees and your initial seed gift if you have entered one.
- Click into the Card Number field and enter your card number. You can include spaces or type the number without them.
- If the Verification Code field displays, click into it and enter the CVC number from your credit card.
Note: The CVC code is intended to be used as verification that you have the card in-hand and is not kept or displayed on your receipt.
- Click the Expiration month drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
- Click the Expiration year drop-down menu and select the appropriate option.
- By a withdrawal from your bank account:
- Click Bank Account Withdrawal from the drop-down list. The Bank Account Withdrawal Information fields display.
- Click into the Bank Routing Number field and enter the routing number that your bank has given you.
- Click into the Bank Account Number field and enter the numbers of your bank account.
- Click into the Verify Bank Account Number field and enter the same numbers you entered above
Step 6: Submit Your Registration
Click the Next Step button. The Confirm Transaction page displays.
Continue with Confirming and Processing Your Registration.