Creating a New Photo Album
You can create a new photo album and put up to 10 image files into it. You must supply a Title that will display above all your pictures, but you do not have to put anything else in your album in order to create it. You can add and replace photos later.
Step 1: Open the New Photo Album Page
Click the (Create Photo Album) icon. The Edit Photo Album page displays.
(1) If you are not on your fund page, click the Fund Page icon from the top of any Champion Center page or the link from the bottom of the page. If you are not in the Champion Center, log in to the site, click the link that displays the Personal Fundraising Campaign Funds, and then click the Champion Dashboard or Champion Center link.
(2) You can open the fund page for editing first, but you do not have to open the whole page to work with your photo albums.
Step 2: Enter an Album Title
In the first field, enter a label that describes the theme or photos you plan to have in this album (for example, Our Family Trip in August 2005).
Step 3: Enter a Description of the Photo Album
In the second field, enter a statement about the theme or photos you plan to have in this album (for example, These photos were taken by Dad this past summer when we toured the Grand Canyon and Devils Mountain).
Step 4: Load a Photo into the Photo Album
- In the first Photo area, click the Browse button.
- Locate the file on your local computer or shared network resource and click it to display its name in the Find/Open File window. The thumbnail of the photo you just uploaded displays.
- In the Title of Photo field, enter a descriptive label to display below the thumbnail of the photo in the open photo album page. This title will also display above the photo when someone has selected the thumbnail to view the photo in its original size.
- In the Story field, add a statement or two to display below the photo when someone selects the thumbnail to view the photo in its original size.
Note: Repeat this step to add up to nine more photos to this album.
Step 5: Preview Your New Photo Album
From the top of the page, click the Preview Photo Album button. Your new Photo Album displays (in place of the page sections).
To view the story associated with a photo, click the thumbnail of the photo. The enlarged picture and story displays.
Step 6: Return to the Photo Album for Changes If Necessary
To make any revisions to the album, click the Click here to open this page for editing link again.
Note: You can skip this step and go on to Step 7.
Step 7: Save Your New Photo Album
When you have finished, click the Upload Images button. The Album Page saved successfully message displays across the top of the page.
Step 8: Close the Photo Album Page
To return to:
- Fund page, click the Fund page icon from the top of the page or the fund page link from the bottom of the page.
- Champion Center, click the Return to Champion Center button.