Finding a Team
You can display the Basic Search page and locate team by name. Note that you can enter any part of the name (for example, entering brown will return TeamBrown, BrownBaggers, TheBrownleys, and so on). To narrow down the search results displayed, use the Advanced Search.
To locate information about corporate-sponsored National Teams, refer to Searching for a National Team.
Step 1: Display the Search Page
On the Greeting page, click the Click here to find a team or participant link from the list of options. The Basic Search page displays with the Search for a participant radio button selected.
Tip: If you are not on the Greeting page, you may need to log in to the site, locate the list of current fundraising events, and click the appropriate event to display the Greeting page.
Step 2: Enter Search Criteria
On the Basic Search page, enter all or part of the name in the Team Name field.
Or, click the Advanced Search link to display more search criteria fields, and then, to search for a participant:
- In a different event, click the appropriate option from the Event drop-down list.
- On a specific team, enter all or part of the name in the Team Name field. Note that you do not have to enter the beginning letters (for example, entering brown will return TeamBrown, BrownBaggers, TheBrownleys, and so on).
- Competing for a company, enter all or part of the name of the company.
- Competing on a team in a specific division, click the appropriate option from the Division drop-down list.
Note: Use combinations of the fields to yield more accurate search results.
Step 3: Perform Your Search
Click the Search button. The list of teams that match the search criteria displays in a Search Results list on the same page.
From the search results, you can:
- Click the team name link to display the Team Page where you can:
- Click the name link for a Team Captain and you can: