Creating a Fund
Funds are created by people who want to assist in raising money for the mission of this organization. Each fund is created on its own Web page that features a story about why the person is acting as a champion of the fund and provides an easy way for people to make a donation to support the fund.
Click one of the following links to learn more about:
- Entering Fund Information, including selecting the type of fund, entering its name, a description and your story, and specifying how much you hope to raise
- Entering the Honoree Information, including the name, email address, and postal address of the person being honored by the fund if this is an Honorary Fund
Entering the Honoree and Next of Kin Information, including the name of the loved one being memorialized by the fund plus the name, email address, and postal address of a Next of Kin representative of the Honoree if this is a Memorial Fund
Note: For Personal Funds, the champion does not provide Honoree Information and will skip directly to the Entering Your Information step.
- Entering Your Information as the champion of the fund
- Reading and Accepting the Fundraising Waiver about fund dispersement if the organization requires a waiver
- Entering your Billing information if you supply a seed gift or a registration Setup fee is required
- Confirming the Fund Information and Processing the Transaction to create the Fund Web Page